:: View topic - "Invalid data downloaded" error

"Invalid data downloaded" error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian Staines

ID: 10564

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: "Invalid data downloaded" error Reply with quote

I just purchased i gotu 200e. HW version 3.16, SW version 3.1

When attempting to download tracks I get "Invalid data download" error dialog followed by "No new data is found in device" error.

After dismissing the two error dialogs the download status shows 21/22 data points (or n-1/n depending on how long it has been tracking). The dialog can only be cancelled at this point.

I completed the reset procedure successfully from the settings menu, and I can change the device configuration but neither of these changes the download behaviour.

When operating the device shows a blue flashing light, and a red flashing light every 5 seconds when in signal range, and it shows a red light when the button is pressed intermittently. Both of these things lead me to believe the unit is capturing data, but it cannot download it.

I am using Windows 7 64 bit, and it shows the device as "GPS Logger USB COM port (COM3) with default 9600/8N1.

macs

ID: 132

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try to refer to the article below to use "Track Management" to find your all track data.
http://www.a-trip.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1283

poopizza

ID: 10719

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: solution on my end Reply with quote

I had to right click on the @PC program in start menu and run as administrator for it to work on my machine. had same issue, win 7 64 bit.

hope it helps!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum index -> i-gotU GPS Travel Logger All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: